Donner Music UK
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,198
  • Total Topics: 1,649
  • Online today: 97
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 88
  • Total: 88
Guitar Center

Rockin' Repairs - Guitar Tech - Berlin, Germany

Started by RockinRepairs, September 06, 2012, 10:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockinRepairs

Hey guys!

If anyone is looking for a guitar tech in Berlin (Germany) get in touch. I'm cheaper, faster & better than the any of the in-store techs around here.. and I'm way more fun!

http://www.rockinrepairs.com

Let me know you've heard about me on GG & I'll give you 5% off (until the end of 2012).

Rock on  8)
Tara
Tara
www.rockinrepairs.com

Austin

Just if you lived in the United States. I have an old acoustic guitar from the 1950s and it has a broken bridge..

RockinRepairs

Sorry I can't help Austin.. what's wrong with your bridge? might be something I can talk you through fixing yourself...  ;)
Tara
www.rockinrepairs.com

Austin

From what my grand father told me, the bridge just broke off for being in the attic for so long ! I don't trust myself fixing it... I will find someone else Haha!

Mick

Quote from: Austin on September 09, 2012, 02:34:01 PM
From what my grand father told me, the bridge just broke off for being in the attic for so long ! I don't trust myself fixing it... I will find someone else Haha!

Glue mate.  :D :legit:
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Austin

Heck no mick hahaha! I'm planning on buying a pretty nice bridge and not playing the guitar so I don't ruin it, then just put it in a case or buy a cabinet to show it off ;)

RockinRepairs

Hahahah, oh boy... yeah, take it to a pro, if you don't get it lined up PERFECTLY you'll screw it all up.. good luck with it ;)
Tara
www.rockinrepairs.com

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com