Donner Music UK
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,212
  • Total Topics: 1,652
  • Online today: 103
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 47
  • Total: 47
  • Google
Guitar Center

New Body Tops!!! Which one would you pick?

Started by bordelloguitars, June 29, 2014, 06:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bordelloguitars

Here they are - newly arrived and ready to go into the Custom Guitar Builder later this week........  http://bordello.guitars/category/442/Custom-Guitar-Builder

All stunning I hope you agree, and will make for a great guitar top....  I like them all, but would be interested to hear your favourite?
Claro Walnut?

Redwood Burl?

Myrtle 1?

Myrtle 2?

Grafted Walnut?

or Redwood?

Individual electric guitars.  Crafted by hand in the UK.

Mick

They look great.   8)

The Claro Walnut does it for me, can only imagine how that'll look when finished, superb patterning and colours.  Hopefully you'll post a pic of it when used.  ;)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Scarebear

Redwood Burl. That looks awesome. Having said that, I look forward to seeing what you do with all of these :)
guitarfascination.com — my new home for all the articles, videos, and music I discover and create.

bordelloguitars

Both good choices  :tup:  I guess though the question should be, what would you do with them??  8) they will go into the Guitar Builder as one-offs... once they are selected, they are gone!  (I will definitely be posting these when they are done... can't wait to see how they will turn out myself)
Individual electric guitars.  Crafted by hand in the UK.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com