Donner Music UK
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,194
  • Total Topics: 1,647
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 42
  • Total: 42
samash.com

Pro Tone Pedals answers my Six Scary Questions ... with video!

Started by Scarebear, April 25, 2014, 08:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarebear

If you've ever been to my website, you may have seen the Six Scary Questions series where I ask companies in the guitar world a series of six scary questions (they're not really) and one not-so-scary question (still not scary). Recently I approached Pro Tone Pedals who not only agreed to answer my questions, but they offered to provide the answers in video.

I've just posted the questions and the video response on my website and it's a great watch (if I do say so myself). Dennis has provided some very honest and open responses to my questions. Enjoy!
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

AtrumKithara

That is a very cool video response (and pretty awesome that he took the time to make it for you).  I like his thoughts on business and his honesty.  The pedals sound and look cool too.  As if I didn't have enough stuff to want already.  Your blog is also very interesting.  I still need to catch up on the guitar stories and stuff.  Need more time in the day!
www.atrumarte.com  - Unique instruments for unique musicians.

Scarebear

Quote from: AtrumKithara on April 25, 2014, 05:18:08 PM
That is a very cool video response (and pretty awesome that he took the time to make it for you).  I like his thoughts on business and his honesty.  The pedals sound and look cool too.  As if I didn't have enough stuff to want already.  Your blog is also very interesting.  I still need to catch up on the guitar stories and stuff.  Need more time in the day!

Thanks! My website is a creative outlet for my writing. If somebody else enjoys it, all the better :)

Dennis (Pro Tone Pedals) makes the coolest looking pedals that also happen to sound amazing. I wish the Monster Fuzz was still in production. It was SO cool. Check it out here ...

scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com