Donner Music UK
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,208
  • Total Topics: 1,652
  • Online today: 29
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 37
  • Total: 37
Gear4Music

iRig BlueBoard

Started by Scarebear, April 18, 2014, 12:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarebear

I've ordered one of these bad boys today. I'm really looking forward to playing with this. Bluetooth connectivity!

I'm also getting the expression pedal add-on so I can finally get the most out of the iOS wah/volume pedals I have. The set will look like this.

Once it arrives and I've had a chance to get some time with it I'll let you know how it is. Has anybody else here already tried it out?
guitarfascination.com — my new home for all the articles, videos, and music I discover and create.

Neutronic

Congratulations on getting some cool new gear, Scarebear! :tup: I haven't played with one yet but I'd love to.

Scarebear

I love new gear. Physical or virtual, I get the same enjoyment out of it. They physical/tangible gear is always more enjoyable though ;)
guitarfascination.com — my new home for all the articles, videos, and music I discover and create.

Neutronic

Quote from: Scarebear on April 20, 2014, 06:51:52 AM
They physical/tangible gear is always more enjoyable though ;)

I know what you mean! It definitely has something to do with us, humans, being physical as well. :)

At the same time digital is extremely convenient. A collection of favorite music easily fits in a phone right next to a huge pile of photos, a stack of books, an audio recorder and so much more. Who would have thought a rotary telephone could evolve that much?! ;D

Scarebear

Don't you hate it when you spot a typo of your own?! They = The  :-[

I can still remember the old dial phone. You'd have the personal phone book beside it (for all the numbers you couldn't remember) and it took a minute to dial some numbers. Interesting fact ... In Australia our phone emergency number is 000. Back in the day that was the slowest number to phone (as you waited for the dial to go all the way back to the start) :)

Yeah, I'm much happier with modern times and my phone/address book/amplifier emulator/music player/video player/web browser/email client/camera ... ;)

Neutronic

Quote from: Scarebear on April 22, 2014, 03:12:21 AM
Interesting fact ... In Australia our phone emergency number is 000. Back in the day that was the slowest number to phone (as you waited for the dial to go all the way back to the start) :)

On a bright side, it's good there are just three digits! haha And I remember making a sudden mistake dialing something and then re-dialing the whole thing again. Man, it's good to live in 2014! ;D

By the way, have you received your new "toys" yet? :)

Scarebear

Quote from: Neutronic on April 29, 2014, 01:15:01 AM
On a bright side, it's good there are just three digits! haha And I remember making a sudden mistake dialing something and then re-dialing the whole thing again. Man, it's good to live in 2014! ;D

By the way, have you received your new "toys" yet? :)

Haha! That is indeed annoying.

I haven't received the new gear yet. It normally takes a while due to my mail setup. I've tracked mail online before and it can get to Australia faster than it can then get to my location from the mail house.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com