5.1.1 Changes from previous version:
- Fixed Pitch Shifter rack version split mode that had a wrong behavior. Now it splits the dry and pitched signal between left and right channels.
- Receive channel in MIDI dialog in the preferences window now supports a None option to ignore any incoming MIDI signal from any channel.
- Fixed Brit Silver wrong push-pull behavior.
- Updated all Brian May presets containing the Chours CE-1 pedal that had a wrong behavior causing the presets to be too processed.
- Fixed X-TIME’s Arctic model that had no delayed signal when BPM mode was active.
- Fixed a possible crash while drag & dropping pedals.