Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 80
  • Total: 80
Guitar Center

Free Fender Tune, Guitar Tuner APP

Started by Mick, August 21, 2016, 10:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Found this neat guitar tuner APP on the Fender website.  Free for iPhone or iPod Touch. Seems to work well, and give you the options for alternate tunings, 22 of them, including open G, open F and DADGAD. 

ELECTRIC, ACOUSTIC, BASS
Choose your instrument: Plugged-in guitar or bass, plus acoustic guitar.

22 TUNING CHOICES
Go with standard EADGBE, or pick your favorite alternate tunings, including open G, open F and DADGAD.

AUTO OR CHROMATIC
Use the string-by-string guide â€" or go chromatic and tune to any note on the scale.

Download and info here, http://intl.fender.com/en-GB/features/tuneapp/
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

I don't have any iThingies, so I just use one of the free tuners for Android. I have the BOSS one and DaTuner. Both are excellent, on tablet and phone. I even use them to work out which of my cooking gas bottles has the most gas left :)

Mick

Howard, I have a iPod touch for playing backing tracks etc, that's about it really this app works really well on it so far. 

Got any links to the free android one's you're using?
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

For Android users just go to the Google play store and type 'tuner' into the search box. The Boss and DaTuner are near the top of the list. The first one on the list is guitar tuner free by yousician - not recommended as it talks to you - very irritating!

The Boss one is a graphical representation of their TU 3 chromatic tuner pedal - looks great and works really well to.  :tup:

Surely it will also be available for iThingies.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com