Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 60
  • Total: 60
samash.com

IK Mulitmedia 20th Birthday Give-aways and Discounts

Started by Hinfrance, March 04, 2016, 12:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

Those of you who are IK Multimedia product owners will already have had an email (in my case two :) ) detailing the freebies for Amplitube, Sample Tank and T-Rack product users - well worth having - and advising of selected discounts throughout the site.

So pop on over to http://www.ikmultimedia.com and take a look.

Mick

Howard, thanks for the heads up.  I have looked at Sample tank and T-Rack's  but never really tried them.  Might do it now though. 

I do however find the custom shop somewhat confusing, which items are free? they all seem to have a price next to them.  Also although they seem to have given us twenty free credits the prices also look like they've gone up.  :doh:

Have you any recommendations? 
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

The free versions of Sample Tank and T-Rack are very limited  but still useful. I already had a small stock of Custom Shop credits and I am trying to decide between the Orange 200 bass amp and theFender pro bass head. Going to give them a try and I'll let you know which I go for.

Hinfrance

I've had a muck about today with the two bass amp possibles in Amplitube 4 and I'm thinking I might go for the Fender for the variety of sounds. But then again I might not go for either - the sound from my basses direct with just a decent VST compressor ( the IK Multimedia T-Rack Classic for example) is as good if not better than from the modelled amps. Something to ponder on. Adding more 'growl' is merely a case of adding a tube saturation VST.

Mick

Quote from: Hinfrance on March 05, 2016, 05:37:54 PM
I've had a muck about today with the two bass amp possibles in Amplitube 4 and I'm thinking I might go for the Fender for the variety of sounds. But then again I might not go for either - the sound from my basses direct with just a decent VST compressor ( the IK Multimedia T-Rack Classic for example) is as good if not better than from the modelled amps. Something to ponder on. Adding more 'growl' is merely a case of adding a tube saturation VST.

I looked at the T-Rack Classic collection myself. Still can't decide whether to spend them on something now, or wait and see what else comes up later.

Also I said I wasn't sure what items were free in the anniversary giveaway, or how to get them.  I think I now understand after reading this page properly. lol..  :-[ http://www.ikmultimedia.com/20/cs.php

How it works

This giveaway is valid through March 31. To get your gear all you have to do is:
•Launch either AmpliTube Custom Shop, SampleTank Custom Shop or T-RackS Custom Shop
•Then click on either "GEAR" or "SOUNDS" and then click "Restore my gear" or "Restore my sounds"
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

well done Mick - clear instructions.

I'm now contemplating maybe something from the T-Rack section - the freebie compressor is, first impressions, really good.

Decisions decisions :)

Later - just looked at the prices for the T-Rack stuff. I don't like it any more  :o

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com