Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 128
  • Total: 128
Guitar Center

Amplitube 4 Released

Started by Mick, October 31, 2015, 03:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Just a quick heads up.  IK Multimedia have released a new version of Amplitube.  This one looks really nice with the upgraded GUI and some new amps and cabs.

Amplitube 4 Get more info and purchase direct from their website, http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube4/

Or from sweetwater http://bit.ly/1RjYmm1
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

Saw that Mick - had an email from them with an introductory offer - too pricey for a plugin IMHO.

Cubase has got the Amp Rack built into it and that works really well. I can't see the need to lay out more.

I expect that you have the Fender version of Amplitube 3, and that has enough in it for me. I can add any pre and/or post effects using the built in stuff in Cubase and various freebies.

Mick

Quote from: Hinfrance on November 01, 2015, 01:00:48 PM
Saw that Mick - had an email from them with an introductory offer - too pricey for a plugin IMHO.

Cubase has got the Amp Rack built into it and that works really well. I can't see the need to lay out more.

I expect that you have the Fender version of Amplitube 3, and that has enough in it for me. I can add any pre and/or post effects using the built in stuff in Cubase and various freebies.

It's pretty good as a stand alone app tbh.  Has a new 8-Track Recorder/DAW under the hood.  I just PM'd you by the way.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Mick

Looks like Amplitube 4 was released with a few glitches, some of the advertised speakers are missing, plus a few other glitches.  They are apparently trying to sort these out.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com