Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 166
  • Total: 166
Gear4Music

TC Electronic Flashback X4 Demo Review

Started by Connor Baxter, September 27, 2015, 02:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Connor Baxter

Greetings all, so sorry for not being active the last few months, hope you are all well, and playing heartily!

Here's a video i did a while back on the Flashback X4, hope it might come of use to some people interested in a new delay pedal.

Comments, and banter greeted kindly, I'd love to hear what you think.

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iD9M4K-YNg

Hinfrance

Good demo Connor. You have a lot of pedals on your board!

Me, I'm a one box does it all kind of a guy, I suppose I am just not that discerning. For bass I just use an old Digitech multi-effects pedal, and for guitar I use the Zoom G3X and a Cry Baby, although after a bit of fiddling the sounds from the modelling on the Fender Mustangs take care of almost everything that I want to be honest. They are such impressively versatile amplifiers - really quite staggeringly good.

I've even stopped using my Trace stacks fr bass most of the time - I have a ridiculously cheap Harley Benton B300 combo which I stick on top of a 1x15 Celestion Sidewinder cab if need be. Today's cheap technology is better than the expensive stuff I was using 20 years ago*. That's progress  :tup:

*Except the bass guitars - I still haven't found anything else I would rather play than Hohner B Basses.

Connor Baxter

haha Cheers @Hinfrance !

it's amazing how much features are squeezed into affordable gear nowadays. with new technology coming out all the time, the competition is feirce in those kind of markets.

I've only tried the fender mustang amps a few times, but was surprised by the sheer versatility and features.!

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com