Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,190
  • Total Topics: 1,647
  • Online today: 84
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 51
  • Total: 51
Gear4Music

My BlackWolf Rig!

Started by John_BlackWolf, July 11, 2015, 02:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

You have some lovely gear there, a bit of a Orange fan by the look of it.  ;) 

Pedal board looks interesting too, what's that Hairy Balls pedal you have on there?  I'm not going to Google it in fear of what might come up lol..  :D
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Scarebear

Oh that's a very impressive setup! I love the look of the Orange head/cab combo in particular.

Thanks for sharing!
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

John_BlackWolf

Quote from: Mick on July 12, 2015, 09:16:58 AM
You have some lovely gear there, a bit of a Orange fan by the look of it.  ;) 

Pedal board looks interesting too, what's that Hairy Balls pedal you have on there?  I'm not going to Google it in fear of what might come up lol..  :D

Love Orange! We're actually part of their Ambassador endorsement thing.

The Hairy Balls is from BigJohnEffects. It has an SHO type clean boost on the left and a spitty gated fuzz on the right!

Mick

Quote from: John_BlackWolf on July 12, 2015, 04:45:47 PM

Love Orange! We're actually part of their Ambassador endorsement thing.

Nice work, must say they sound great.

Quote from: John_BlackWolf on July 12, 2015, 04:45:47 PM

The Hairy Balls is from BigJohnEffects. It has an SHO type clean boost on the left and a spitty gated fuzz on the right!

Thanks for the pedal info, I just checked out their site http://www.bigjohnmusic.com/Home.html I'll add it to the links page.  ;)

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Mick

I see that now photobucket has decided to charge people for hosting their images, it's making a big mess of thousands of forums which now have missing images throughout.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

shannonrichards

Yes, the decision by Photobucket to start charging for hosting images caused quite a disruption across the internet, particularly on forums and websites where users had relied on Photobucket to host their images for free. Many forums and online communities now have threads and posts with missing images, which can significantly impact the usability and aesthetics of those platforms.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com