Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 170
  • Total: 170
Gear4Music

25+ years worth

Started by Scarebear, January 10, 2014, 10:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarebear

My collection has taken over 25 years to put together. The Jackson RR3 is probably the most expensive guitar in my collection. Most others under $500 each. I'm not at the high end skill level ;)

Top row (far left to right)

$27 Strat copy from eBay, $40 Les Paul copy from eBay, Nameless Ax copy (it was given to me), Monterey bass, Schecter Omen 6, Jackson RR3, Custom Reedsdale by Moniker Guitars, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Squier Telecaster.

Bottom row (left to right)

My Notcaster, Magnum semi-acoustic guitar, Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute, C Giant acoustic guitar (from ALDI ... yes the grocery store), Ibanez RX20.

Most of the pedals are by Joyo and I got them one at a time cheaply on eBay. My favourite pedals are the BOSS, Pro Tone Pedals and MXR ones. Then of course I have the Fender and Marshall amplifiers. The room is full. I should probably stop now.
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

aldridgeg

Nah, why would you want to stop? 

;-)

Scarebear

Quote from: aldridgeg on January 10, 2014, 09:52:41 PM
Nah, why would you want to stop? 

;-)

Good point :)

I would like to get a valve amp head at least. My amps are both solid state.

Mick

Hey good setup, you have some nice looking gear there.  8)  Is that your own music room? I could only dream of having a dedicated room in our house.  We do have a spare room, but it's about the size of a shoe box. 

What Marshall stack is that?  and what Fender amp, just out of interest.

Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Scarebear

Quote from: Mick on January 10, 2014, 10:29:45 PM
Hey good setup, you have some nice looking gear there.  8)  Is that your own music room? I could only dream of having a dedicated room in our house.  We do have a spare room, but it's about the size of a shoe box. 

What Marshall stack is that?  and what Fender amp, just out of interest.

Thanks. That's my happy space and it has taken me 20 years to get it together into a room and out of storage.

The Marshall is a 15 watt micro stack. I also have the MS-4 1 watt micro amp. It's a good little bit of fun. The Fender is a FM65R. That is one seriously loud solid state amplifier with two channels.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com