Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,191
  • Total Topics: 1,647
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 68
  • Total: 68
Gear4Music

BlackWolf - New Album!

Started by John_BlackWolf, July 11, 2015, 02:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_BlackWolf

Hey guys, we've been mentioned on here before but figured I'd start a new thread for our upcoming album!

This album really represents a huge step forward for us, and we honestly can't wait to get this out there â€" it's easily the best material we've ever written and we're really happy with it. This time around we've enlisted the help of Toby Jepson (lead singer of Little Angels) to produce the record; he's produced bands such as the Virginmarys, The Answer and Saxon. In addition we're getting it mixed by Stephen Harris, who has mixed records for the likes of the Kaiser Chiefs, U2 and the Foo Fighters. We're recording at Vale Studios near Worcester, it's a great environment to work in and has produced some amazing results for other artists. It's going to be a huge sounding album, and while we're trying to expand to a more modern sound we're still keeping to our soul, groove and danceable rock roots.

The link to the project is http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/blackwolfalbum2. There's some other goodies available which may whet your appetite, but the digital download of the album is just £8. If you know anyone who thinks this may appeal to, share away! The more the merrier!

If you want a nose at our social media our FB is www.facebook.com/ukblackwolf and Twitter is www.twitter.com/ukblackwolf. Website is down currently but we're looking to get that back up ASAP!

Kiss The Fire Single: https://play.spotify.com/album/0XnbqtVi0swSopppuB86sp

http://instagram.com/UkBlackWolf

Mick

John, welcome to GG, and thanks for posting.  :tup:

Blackwolf seems to be going well for you guys, long may it continue.  I've added a tweet from your twitter page  to our front page, hopefully it should get seen.  Good luck with the new album, hope it does well for you.  I'll be ordering it.  :tup:

Please come back and keep us updated with any news regarding Blackwolf, tour dates and venues. And obviously let us know how the album goes.
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

John_BlackWolf

Quote from: Mick on July 11, 2015, 04:39:24 PM
John, welcome to GG, and thanks for posting.  :tup:

Blackwolf seems to be going well for you guys, long may it continue.  I've added a tweet from your twitter page  to our front page, hopefully it should get seen.  Good luck with the new album, hope it does well for you.  I'll be ordering it.  :tup:

Please come back and keep us updated with any news regarding Blackwolf, tour dates and venues. And obviously let us know how the album goes.

Will do Mick, Nice one!

Joom

John,

Exellent song, enjoyed it, and great video.  Liked the pics, too.  Good luck on the album. ;)

Oh, and welcome to GG...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

John_BlackWolf

Quote from: Joom on July 11, 2015, 06:02:13 PM
John,

Exellent song, enjoyed it, and great video.  Liked the pics, too.  Good luck on the album. ;)

Oh, and welcome to GG...

Glad you liked it mate, thanks for the warm welcome!

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com