Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 37
  • Total: 37
Gear4Music

Hey All

Started by Guitar Antihero, September 07, 2015, 06:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guitar Antihero

Hey there,

My name's Tom, and I'm new to the forum. I've been teaching/writing/playing professionally for years, and banging around on 6 strings for the hell of it even longer. I run Guitar Antihero and its associated trainings/instruction and properties (figured it was bad form to drop a link here), and I'm more than willing to have a beer with ya if the opportunity presents itself. If there's anything else you'd like to know, or if you have any questions, feel free to drop by and ask me on the forum, email, Twitter, or whatever.

I look forward to interacting with, and hopefully contributing to, the members and group here. Cheers!  :beer: 
“All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.” â€" General Sunzi

Joom

Hey GA, welcome to the forums.  Sorry about the late welcome, personally I've been tied up with a big move and other life stuff the last few months.

Good to have you in house...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com