Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,191
  • Total Topics: 1,647
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 83
  • Total: 83
samash.com

Hi Everybody (Hi dr nick!)

Started by Pickup-Tronix, September 07, 2012, 11:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pickup-Tronix

Hi everyone, wanted to drop by here and introduce myself. My name is Mark Murray, and I am a half owner in a company my partner and I started called Pickup-Tronix. I am 25 and he is about 65, we make a great team.

We are an authorized dealer in Seymour Duncan and EMG pickups, and we mainly sell online, but also out of our store front in Simi Valley, CA.

We specialize in custom prewired pickguards, mainly for Strats, but we will work on any electrics. We are wiring gurus, utilizing coil-taps, series/parallel, reverse phasing, killswiches, preamps, and more. Whether your a fan of push/pull pots, toggle switches, push buttons, whatever, we do interesting setups, and basic setups. Check us out at pickup-tronix.com.

If anyone on here has pickup or wiring questions feel free to ask us. Thanks.

Mick

Hi Mark, and welcome to GG.  Glad to have you on-board. :tup:  Hopefully I'll learn a few tips by reading your posts.  ;)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Austin

So if I ever need any help I will go to you! :) Welcome to the GG board! My name is Austin! Nice to meet you Mark!

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com