Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 83
  • Total: 83
samash.com

Greetings from Record Picks !!

Started by Tyfromrecordpicks, February 20, 2015, 01:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyfromrecordpicks

Just wanted to introduce me, and what I do.
Names Ty,
I play as often as possible. Primarily, I'm working on building my pick/merch business.

We take damaged vinyl records and turn them into guitar picks and jewelry.
If you'd like to keep up to speed on what's going on with us, feel free to add your email address to our newsletter, on www.recordpicks.com and follow us on social media. I really like to give back, and I am glad to work on pretty much any project you can throw at me. Being in the merch business, we can help with fundraisers for schools and other fun giveaways, or drink tokens etc. It doesn't have to just be about picks.
Our goal was to present a high quality pick, at a standard quality picks price. If anyone would like to try them please get in touch before making a purchase, as we offer a discount due to you finding us through Guitarist Guild.

Great connecting with you folks.

Joom

Hey Ty, welcome to the forums.

And that sounds like a cool business, good luck with it...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

Scarebear

Good to see you here Ty. I love what you do. I also love your plectrums (I had to get some and try them out).

I'm looking forward to trying one of your record scratch plates next :)
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Connor Baxter

Hey Ty,

Loving the idea of your products.

i'll be sure to send you an email, I'd love try some out

All the best with the future.

Connor

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com