Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 83
  • Total: 83
Gear4Music

Chapman Guitars ML-1 Review (silly) @Connor_Baxter

Started by Connor Baxter, January 29, 2015, 12:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Connor Baxter

Hey guys, hope all is well, a few mornings back I wrote a rather silly review describing my new stringed beauty.

Have a read and tell me what you think ;)

The ML-1 , named so by the great Sires of Chapman Guitars. Has recently fallen into my grasp. with the exchange of a mere £369 Gold Pieces, I am now Stewarding this 6 string beast in this lifetime.

At first glance to this Fair Maiden, I become speechless and look in awe to its sleek design, the craftsmanship put in to concealing this Instruments deadliness, in a Beautiful array of Drool Worthy Woods and Metals.

The Solid Mahogany Boasts Superior resonance and sustain from it's dense and woody wholeness. It also offers divine protection against Swords, Arrows, Bullets, and inferior Tone.

The Many trinkets and tools placed upon this guitar are to the utmost quality. Only the dark arts and rituals, could explain the Specifications of this Enchanted Axe. Grover tuners, Tusq Nut, Extra Jumbo Frets. come together to enforce the plethora of reasons to Acquire one of these Instruments.

The Simple Look of Natural Mahogany, with Dark Ebony, and the Lustrous , Dusk like Satin Black around the back and sides. Creates an image of Professionalism, with a hint of Mystery.

Bearing the Chapman Stamp of approval, and the Infinity Symbol which lay peacefully betwixt the 12th fret. (obviously some sort of Magical Enchantment used to make you play there more!) I Have been Drawn to, and must learn more about this...

The Bridge humbuckers sound I can only compare to the roar of an untamed lion trapped in a radio.
Devouring Hi Gain amps like Gimli would Salted Pork, this Guitarnivore pickup screams Rock Guitar.

The neck and middle pickups so called "Extreme Victory" both give you the strat-esque springy bellows a clean holy man desires, while still grasping distortion and throwing it in your face like an Olympic javelin champion.

This versatile beast Hides secret, more secluded tones to behold in its split coiling functions. with the power of this mighty 3-way toggle of destruction, you can cover country twang, Pop, and even use all the pickups at once to create an unstoppable wall of sound. unblockable to any enemies you may encounter.

The Famous Wilkinson tremolo is been entrusted to lead this guitar into unbeatable Jeff Beck like Wobble Spell magic.
As a keen user of String Manipulation Sorcery my self. I urge you to try one of these. The innovative design of this chunk of Alloy, Forged in the Sacred Fires of Mt. Doom, Feels both Familiar yet new in your hands. with it's 6 screw Line of Burrowing Ballasts, pinning the bridge to the dense Mahogany, I assure you this Trem shall be stable. Once setup, this "Deep C Diver" shall return in tune, like an Obedient Canine to his Master Every time.

If I Have not convinced you to Purchase one of these Delightful Guitars as of yet, then I Demand you take a Gander at their Website, in which you may Wander into the land of Chapman and Purchase any 6 string weapons you may need before taking quests of Performing to weeping maidens and Playing to kings at feast, Most Pleasing!

https://chapmanguitars.co.uk/guitars/by-series/standard-series/

Hinfrance

Yes, indeed, I have heard only complimentary things about the Monkey Lords. And why not?

Hope you are having loads of fun with it. I'm about to have loads of fun with the DZ Tagliare set up planned for tomorrow afternoon.  ;D

Connor Baxter

Thanks Hinfrance, i am, and oooo sounds nice!

Scarebear

Nice writing style :)

I like the looks of the Chapman guitars. They're doing good things with that range. Will you be doing any video reviews?
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Connor Baxter

Hey Scarebear , sorry for the late reply. their right up my street. commercial and modern tones with quirky unique looks, they can't lose! 

Will hopefully get some videos up very soon. got a lot of new gear to review but just haven't had the time. you know how it is.

Will keep you posted for sure :)

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com