Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 87
  • Total: 87
Gear4Music

Howdy y'all!

Started by RockinRepairs, September 06, 2012, 10:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockinRepairs

Hey GG peeps!

I'm Tara, a guitar tech based in Berlin, looking forward to getting to know you all & helping with any technical/setup queries anyone has! I've got a pretty insane collection of gear, but my prized guitars are my 2 Gretsch Duo Jets & my Fender Jag.

Rock on!  8)
Tara
www.rockinrepairs.com

Austin

Nice to meet you Tara :)
Maybe instead of listing all your stuff in setup, if you could take a picture of it all in one snap post it on there !
Glad to have you on the site!

Mick

Hi Tara, and welcome to GG.   

Glad to have you on-board, I'm sure your technical knowledge will come in really handy around here.  8)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

RockinRepairs

Alright, some pics for you all... I should know better, I've spent enough time on forums to know gear pics are a must!! I'll start up a rig thread later, too.

Most of my guitars:

My self-built Bass VI next to my Fender Jag:

A Partscaster I threw together out of spare parts:
(pickups are Schecter F500Ts on a pushpull pot for coiltapping)

Amp & Pedals, plus the custom pedalboard I built myself:

My mini-pedalboard:

My humble home studio:
Tara
www.rockinrepairs.com

Mick

Great, thanks for showing us your gear.  :tup:   Must be fun to have all those spare parts to experiment with.  8)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

RockinRepairs

Cheers Mick!  ;D

Yep, I absolutely adore this job! Not only having all the spare parts to play with, but also having the opportunity to work on (and test drive) so many awesome kinds of guitars! and trying out all kinds of different pickups while I install them for clients... I think doing this job has saved me thousands in GAS, though I clearly still have far too much of it  ::)  ;)

It's definitely a dream job for me, I only wish I could find a way to make enough to live off it & do it full-time.
Tara
www.rockinrepairs.com

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com