Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 84
  • Total: 84
Gear4Music

Hi from Savvy

Started by Savvy, January 17, 2015, 04:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savvy

I want to introduce you all to Savvy, a Bath / Bristol function band with a difference. Now I expect you have heard that said many times before, but in the case of this 6 piece band it really is true. Savvy’s sound is a ‘hi energy’ mix of genres reminiscent of the old R&B/Soul age but ‘gilt-edged’ with Rock. There’s something for absolutely everyone in our large and varied repertoire.

More information can be found at www.savvyuk.net. Hope to hear from you soon

David

Joom

Hey Savvy, welcome to the forums.  Checked out your site, watched the video, and listened to Big Bad Handsome Man, good stuff.  Took the site a few minutes to load up, but might be on my end.

Looks like you all have fun at what you do, enjoyed the watch and the listen.  Hope to hear more...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

Savvy

Thanks. Glad you liked it. Hope to meet you at one of our gigs one day :)

Joom

Would be a blast, but it would have to be an overnight trip.  I'm from the states.

I will keep watching the videos, though.  And maybe one of my mates from over that way can catch one of your gigs sometime...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

Billy Tough

I checked pout your music and I must say I'm impressed, very pro, and awesome vocals and very cool player on your site(the circle loading/playing is pretty cool too) and fyi Chain of Fools was my favourite :)

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com