Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 116
  • Total: 116
Guitar Center

Kingdom Guitars NEW GUITAR COMPANY give it a look!

Started by Connor Baxter, October 06, 2014, 11:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Connor Baxter

Hey Guys,

I discovered the guys at Kingdom Guitars recently, and their "Dark Defender Special Edition" is an absolute beast!

Below is a Video i made demoing it, so fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b391ta0qIZs

With Wilkinson parts, Wilkinson P-90 pups that scream tone. It has a very comfortable slim neck, Medium Jumbo Frets, and a Light weight body. its just a comfortable diverse beauty, with the quirks there to please your utmost desires.

Check them out here, and thanks for looking.  :tup:

https://kingdomguitars.com/

Scarebear

Great looking guitar! I love the f-hole in that guitar. Did you try and get many other tones out of the guitar? If so, how did they go?
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

GuitarStarTV

Great video & stunning guitar! Really like the design & smooth tone too!
Check out my pages @
www.facebook.com/TVGuitarstar
www.youtube.com/TVGuitarstar
www.twitter.com/guitarstar_TV
www.instagram.com/guitarstartv

Connor Baxter

Thanks for looking guys. It really is a stunner, Scarebear it sounds amazing clean and driven. it was surprisingly good for heavier stuff, this thing is a riff machine! the hollowness and set neck offers a Huge resonance and a big chunky tone!

I've been in contact with them recently and I may be working with them in the near future, very exciting indeed! i'll be sure to keep you guys posted :)

Thanks

Scarebear

Quote from: Connor Baxter on October 12, 2014, 01:09:16 PM
I've been in contact with them recently and I may be working with them in the near future, very exciting indeed! i'll be sure to keep you guys posted :)

Thanks

That sounds amazing. Good luck with that!
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com