Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,191
  • Total Topics: 1,647
  • Online today: 262
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 162
  • Total: 162
  • Google
Gear4Music

Guitarist hall of fame

Started by GuitarStarTV, September 29, 2014, 06:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuitarStarTV

Thought it would be cool if we built a photo gallery of some legends of guitar. I'll start it off with this fantastic shot of Jimi Hendrix
Check out my pages @
www.facebook.com/TVGuitarstar
www.youtube.com/TVGuitarstar
www.twitter.com/guitarstar_TV
www.instagram.com/guitarstartv

Scarebear

Quote from: GuitarStarTV on September 29, 2014, 06:13:19 AM
Thought it would be cool if we built a photo gallery of some legends of guitar. I'll start it off with this fantastic shot of anime Hendrix

I'll assume auto-correct got you ;)

Randy Rhoads will always be my favourite. This is my favourite image of him too (sorry it's so large).

scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Joom

Good one, GS.

Well, I of course have to be the odd duck on this one.  Just how I roll, ya know.  8)  So, without further ado, an "out of left field" old favorite of mine - Mr. Roy Clark...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

GuitarStarTV

Cheers for the heads up on the auto correct Scarebear  lol! What a great choice too. He was a legend & loved his style.
I'm going to show my ignorance now as don't think I know Roy Clark Joinm but I'm going to check him out right now! Thanks for the education!
Check out my pages @

Joom

Not the best guitarist around, GS, but good.  And an entertainer at the same time.  Check out Wiki, of course, then do a search for "roy clark youtube" and check out a few.  Especially the 'Ghost Riders' from 2013 - not bad for 80 years old.  Just a fun guy that can play about anything...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

GuitarStarTV

Joom just checked out Roy & was really impressed! He's so versatile & is very talented! Thanks so much for sharing!
Check out my pages @

WhiteStrat

I'd always put Jeff Beck high up on any list..........
I guess he was too busy building hot rods to have time for being a super star..........  8)

Just plug in, turn it up and play until something breaks....
https://soundcloud.com/whitestrat73

GuitarStarTV

What a great choice WhiteStrat love his playing!
Check out my pages @

Hinfrance

GuitarStarTV

This is fantastic! What a great video & super talented! Always great to see the ladies getting acknowledged! Thanks for sharing this!
Check out my pages @

Hinfrance

Quote from: GuitarStarTV on October 01, 2014, 09:51:33 AM
This is fantastic! What a great video & super talented! Always great to see the ladies getting acknowledged! Thanks for sharing this!

And she's from Brum too!

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com