Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 248
  • Total: 248
samash.com

Hello!

Started by MacMcGuitar, September 21, 2014, 10:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMcGuitar

Making the obligatory 'hello' post. I'm a guitarist, acoustic and electric, currently living and breathing in the city of Bath, UK.
I write, play, record ,produce and whatever else, original material from my modest bedroom studio. I used to gig with various bands and also ran a demo studio. I've even worked in a music shop back in the mists of time.

I am not whole unless I have a Stratocaster hanging from my shoulder.

;D

Mick

Hi, and welcome to guitarist guild. 

We are a friendly bunch (so far), so look forward to chatting to you around the forums.  Just having a listen to some of your tracks, nice job, thanks for sharing with us. 

Any problems / questions regarding the site, just shout.
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Joom

Welcome to the site, Mac.  Sounds like you'd get along nicely with WhiteStrat... ;D
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

GuitarStarTV

Welcome MacMcGuitar this is such a great site & you'll be sure to find something interesting on here & it has great members on here too! Stay in touch!
Check out my pages @
www.facebook.com/TVGuitarstar
www.youtube.com/TVGuitarstar
www.twitter.com/guitarstar_TV
www.instagram.com/guitarstartv

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com