Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 250
  • Total: 250
Gear4Music

GuitarBox Competition - Win a Copperpeace leather guitar strap

Started by GuitarBox, September 11, 2014, 05:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuitarBox

This month we are giving you the chance to win a Copperpeace 'Snake, Rattle & Roll' leather guitar strap. These straps are handmade at the Copperpeace studio in California, USA and we are currently the sole UK dealer.  Just answer the question at this link to be in with a chance to win http://guitarbox.co.uk/guitarbox-competition and good luck! Competition ends midnight 30 September 2014.

Scarebear

Awesome. Is this worldwide entry? I hope so, because I'm going for it :)
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

GuitarBox

We are based in UK but entry to this comp is open to anyone. Good luck!

GuitarStarTV

Check out my pages @
www.facebook.com/TVGuitarstar
www.youtube.com/TVGuitarstar
www.twitter.com/guitarstar_TV
www.instagram.com/guitarstartv

Jodey Baxter

that strap looks mighty tasty! just entered the competition, good luck everyone!

GuitarBox

...and the winner is Johnny Lindahl. Congrats , your Copperpeace guitar strap is on its way !  Thanks to all who entered, we had a huge response. There will be a new competition next month so keep your eyes peeled for details!

Scarebear

Quote from: GuitarBox on October 02, 2014, 01:02:42 PM
...and the winner is Johnny Lindahl. Congrats , your Copperpeace guitar strap is on its way !  Thanks to all who entered, we had a huge response. There will be a new competition next month so keep your eyes peeled for details!

Congrats to Johnny! Thanks for sharing the competition here.
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com