Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 71
  • Total: 71
Guitar Center

Live shots

Started by GuitarStarTV, August 27, 2014, 06:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuitarStarTV

Here's some old live shots of me in my last band!
Check out my pages @
www.facebook.com/TVGuitarstar
www.youtube.com/TVGuitarstar
www.twitter.com/guitarstar_TV
www.instagram.com/guitarstartv

Scarebear

The B&W photo is a great photo. Was that professionally taken? I'd love to be a band photographer.

And what guitar is the one with the fret lights? That looks cool. It looks like an Ibanez Jem.
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

GuitarStarTV

Quote from: Scarebear on August 28, 2014, 09:47:27 AM
The B&W photo is a great photo. Was that professionally taken? I'd love to be a band photographer.

And what guitar is the one with the fret lights? That looks cool. It looks like an Ibanez Jem.

Hey Scarebear hope you're doing good! Cheers for the comment. No it wasn't professionally taken. It was at a festival I played in 2008 & my ex was a trainee photographer so used to take all our band photos for us!
My guitar is a custom made guitar by Simms custom shop & is based on a JEM style. The LED's have ran our now but used to love using them at gigs!
Check out my pages @

Scarebear

Quote from: GuitarStarTV on August 28, 2014, 10:29:58 AM
Hey Scarebear hope you're doing good! Cheers for the comment. No it wasn't professionally taken. It was at a festival I played in 2008 & my ex was a trainee photographer so used to take all our band photos for us!
My guitar is a custom made guitar by Simms custom shop & is based on a JEM style. The LED's have ran our now but used to love using them at gigs!

Life is good. As long as there is a guitar in arm's reach ;)

Your ex was a good photographer it seems. You'll have to share more details about your custom guitar some time in the appropriate thread here. I'd love to know the ins and outs of its inclusions.
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

GuitarStarTV

Thanks my friend! Yeah will do!
Check out my pages @

shannonrichards

Quote from: Scarebear on August 28, 2014, 09:47:27 AMThe B&W photo is a great photo. Was that professionally taken? I'd love to be a band photographer.

Yeah, I'm interested on that also.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com