Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 65
  • Total: 66
  • Mick
Guitar Center

5000 followers on twitter

Started by Mick, August 24, 2014, 11:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

We've now got 5000 followers on the Guitarist Guild twitter page, https://twitter.com/GuitaristGuild

I'm really pleased with how that's going.   :hmm: It's a shame we can't have get them to join this forum though, it would be a awesome place if they did.  Ah well, I try, and will keep trying.

If anyone has a twitter page, and could help me out, it would be appreciated.  ;)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Joom

Very cool, Mick.  Yeah, we need to try to get them in here...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

Mick

Quote from: Joom on August 24, 2014, 05:37:21 PM
Very cool, Mick.  Yeah, we need to try to get them in here...

Joom, thanks.  Believe me I've tried lol..   :hmm: I suppose 99.9 % of the existing members came from twitter.  A couple of thousand would be better though.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Joom

A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

Scarebear

I do what I can. Forums are tough these days. You really need to have something for people to join for and in my opinion to have that you need members.

Do you think the competitions have helped at all?
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Mick

Quote from: Scarebear on August 25, 2014, 11:51:26 AM

I do what I can. Forums are tough these days. You really need to have something for people to join for and in my opinion to have that you need members.

That's exactly the problem, we need members to get some of these challenges going, I'm not too good with them myself, but see them take off on other forums.

Quote from: Scarebear on August 25, 2014, 11:51:26 AM

Do you think the competitions have helped at all?

:hmm:  In truth, no at least not atm, they seem to attract a few signups, and those members all bar a couple of them disappear without being seen again.  I still have the serial numbers ready for the AmpliTube 3 giveaway, but I'm waiting for a opportunity to post it up.  Plus I haven't decided on a good method of giving it away tbh.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

GuitarStarTV

That's great news! Well done! You deserve it as you work so hard!
Check out my pages @
www.facebook.com/TVGuitarstar
www.youtube.com/TVGuitarstar
www.twitter.com/guitarstar_TV
www.instagram.com/guitarstartv

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com