Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,191
  • Total Topics: 1,647
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 94
  • Total: 94
  • Google (2)
Gear4Music

Stevie Ray Vaughan (Style)

Started by guitarphil1, July 31, 2014, 08:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guitarphil1

Just finished this video in the style of Stevie Ray Vaughan. He was one of the greatest Blues guitarists of all time, without a doubt. Hope you enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnSUXP0KS3c or here http://www.guitarphil1.co.uk/#!blog/c1bp4

Mick

Phil, loved it mate, thanks for sharing it with us.  Can I ask what gear you use, guitar / amp pedals etc, and also what you use to record these vids.
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Joom

That was excellent, GP.  Never get enough of that style and that level of playing, thanks for sharing...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

guitarphil1

Glad you enjoyed the SRV video, thanks for you kind words. The first time i heard SRV i can't believe my ears amazing guitarist, with an outstanding tone. I spent many an evening trying to play his riffs. As you can see i use a Fender with Texas special pick ups. I also use a Ibanez which i love, great guitars without a heavy price tag!  i use Logic X to record audio and an iPad for the video. Guitar sounds, i build rack units inside guitar rig from Native Instruments, an outstanding plug in. Many Thanks Phil

Joom

Thanks for the info, GP.  The process is always interesting.  And you're right, almost anything from Native Instruments is great stuff...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com