Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 149
  • Total: 149
Gear4Music

Dialtone Pickups Intro

Started by DialtonePickups, July 05, 2014, 08:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DialtonePickups

Hi everyone! We've been on this forum for a little while now but I don't think we've actually introduced ourselves.

Our company name is Dialtone Pickups, and we offer a new type of adjustable-tone humbucker pickup. We are family-run, based in California, and still in the early phases of business development. You can learn more on our website, www.dialtonepickups.com.

There are two of us who use the forum. John, Dialtone's founder, invented our pickup and also plays the guitar. The PRS you'll see in a lot of our demo videos is actually his baby. It was very customized before we reverted it back to stock and installed our pickups. Besides Dialtone, John works as a physicist at DARPA, a small U.S. defense agency.

I (Tory) don't play the guitar, but I love music, and I really take pride in providing a quality product and service. At Dialtone I'm mainly involved in the business side of things, including product development and getting feedback from players, etc. Besides Dialtone, I contract as a background investigator for a specific type of security clearance. I also have a two-year-old son, Jackson, who I like to talk a lot about. You've been warned!!

DialtonePickups

By the way, this is Jackson: http://youtu.be/53-6b3fofqE. I bribed him with his favorite treat, jelly beans, to get him to do that!

Joom

Nice website, enjoyed looking around.  Great videos, especially the "so easy even a baby can" and the street vid, but they were all good.

Looks like you have a great business crew there...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

DialtonePickups

Quote from: Joom on July 05, 2014, 11:35:22 AM
Nice website, enjoyed looking around.  Great videos, especially the "so easy even a baby can" and the street vid, but they were all good.

Looks like you have a great business crew there...

Thanks Joom!! We just uploaded another candid video, if you're interested. :)

Joom

I'll be sure and take a look, thanks...
A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com