Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,191
  • Total Topics: 1,647
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 138
  • Total: 138
  • Google (2)
samash.com

GuitarBox 1st birthday treats

Started by GuitarBox, July 01, 2014, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuitarBox

GuitarBox is 1 year old this month and we are offering a few treats as a special thank you to all our customers:
1. Competition to win the weirdly wonderful Mr.Black Downward Spiral Delay pedal!  Just answer a simple question to be in with a chance to win http://bit.ly/18y9zKv. Closes midnight 31 July 2014.
2. Super FX pedal sale with discounts of 12% on the OKKO Dominator High Gain Drive to 37% off Death By Audio Total Sonic Annihilator and many in-between! http://bit.ly/1hrSPLL
3. Finally 10% discount on all items (except JHS Pedals, Sale or pre-owned) as many times as you want throughout July. Just add coupon code BIRTHDAY to your shopping cart prior to checkout!

DialtonePickups

Happy Birthday. :) For any new company, especially one in the music industry, one year in business is quite an accomplishment. Congrats!!

Oh, and I'm laughing at myself right now, because I misunderstood your title at first and was expecting to find presents for babies when I clicked on this thread. I was totally going to scope it out for my two year old, who has a birthday coming up in a few months!

- Tory

Scarebear

Quote from: DialtonePickups on July 05, 2014, 07:30:19 AM
Oh, and I'm laughing at myself right now, because I misunderstood your title at first and was expecting to find presents for babies when I clicked on this thread. I was totally going to scope it out for my two year old, who has a birthday coming up in a few months!

I'm pretty sure all two year old children need guitars for their birthday ;)
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

DialtonePickups

Quote from: Scarebear on July 05, 2014, 12:46:51 PM
Quote from: DialtonePickups on July 05, 2014, 07:30:19 AM

I'm pretty sure all two year old children need guitars for their birthday ;)

As long as you're the one babysitting, sure!!

Scarebear

Quote from: DialtonePickups on July 07, 2014, 05:16:10 AM
As long as you're the one babysitting, sure!!

Ha-ha. I have over seven years experience as a house-Dad actually. I swore never again ;)

DialtonePickups

I'm actually thinking about getting Jackson a little guitar for his 3rd birthday. Ever since making that Dialtone video of him, he asks to play John's guitar incessantly. I didn't think that someone his age could really pick up an instrument, but when we asked folks how old they were when they started playing on a Facebook post recently, I was really surprised to hear a couple of people say as young as 4/5. Let's just hope it's the guitar and not drums. :)

Scarebear

Quote from: DialtonePickups on July 12, 2014, 12:19:27 AM
I'm actually thinking about getting Jackson a little guitar for his 3rd birthday.

Well a Jackson is obviously the first brand that springs to mind ;) Seriously though, you should look into the Daisy Rock guitars. You may find a boy-friendly design and they make their guitars for the smaller hands (that's my interpretation on what they do ;D)

GuitarBox

Hi guys, thanks for your posts in response to our 1st birthday offers.  We really appreciate our customer support and positive feedback is always a bonus, especially for babies!

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com