• Online Ever: 223
  • (April 06, 2015, 12:26:53 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 13
Total: 14
Check out our Articles, Articles and Reviews
VigLink badge

Author Topic: GuitarBox 1st birthday treats  (Read 5385 times)

Offline GuitarBox

• Online music boutique
    • View Profile
    • GuitarBox Music Boutique
GuitarBox 1st birthday treats
« on: July 01, 2014, 06:29:59 PM »
GuitarBox is 1 year old this month and we are offering a few treats as a special thank you to all our customers:
1. Competition to win the weirdly wonderful Mr.Black Downward Spiral Delay pedal!  Just answer a simple question to be in with a chance to win http://bit.ly/18y9zKv. Closes midnight 31 July 2014.
2. Super FX pedal sale with discounts of 12% on the OKKO Dominator High Gain Drive to 37% off Death By Audio Total Sonic Annihilator and many in-between! http://bit.ly/1hrSPLL
3. Finally 10% discount on all items (except JHS Pedals, Sale or pre-owned) as many times as you want throughout July. Just add coupon code BIRTHDAY to your shopping cart prior to checkout!

Offline DialtonePickups

• View Profile
Re: GuitarBox 1st birthday treats
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 07:30:19 AM »
Happy Birthday. :) For any new company, especially one in the music industry, one year in business is quite an accomplishment. Congrats!!

Oh, and I'm laughing at myself right now, because I misunderstood your title at first and was expecting to find presents for babies when I clicked on this thread. I was totally going to scope it out for my two year old, who has a birthday coming up in a few months!

- Tory

Offline Scarebear

• Terrible guitar player and proud of it.
    • scarysounds
    • View Profile
    • scarebear.org
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 12:46:51 PM »
Oh, and I'm laughing at myself right now, because I misunderstood your title at first and was expecting to find presents for babies when I clicked on this thread. I was totally going to scope it out for my two year old, who has a birthday coming up in a few months!

I'm pretty sure all two year old children need guitars for their birthday ;)
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Offline DialtonePickups

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 05:16:10 AM »

I'm pretty sure all two year old children need guitars for their birthday ;)

As long as you're the one babysitting, sure!!

Offline Scarebear

• scarysounds
    • View Profile
    • scarebear.org
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 01:44:50 PM »
As long as you're the one babysitting, sure!!

Ha-ha. I have over seven years experience as a house-Dad actually. I swore never again ;)

Offline DialtonePickups

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 12:19:27 AM »
I'm actually thinking about getting Jackson a little guitar for his 3rd birthday. Ever since making that Dialtone video of him, he asks to play John's guitar incessantly. I didn't think that someone his age could really pick up an instrument, but when we asked folks how old they were when they started playing on a Facebook post recently, I was really surprised to hear a couple of people say as young as 4/5. Let's just hope it's the guitar and not drums. :)

Offline Scarebear

• scarysounds
    • View Profile
    • scarebear.org
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 07:11:01 AM »
I'm actually thinking about getting Jackson a little guitar for his 3rd birthday.

Well a Jackson is obviously the first brand that springs to mind ;) Seriously though, you should look into the Daisy Rock guitars. You may find a boy-friendly design and they make their guitars for the smaller hands (that's my interpretation on what they do ;D)

Offline GuitarBox

• Online music boutique
    • View Profile
    • GuitarBox Music Boutique
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 10:56:30 AM »
Hi guys, thanks for your posts in response to our 1st birthday offers.  We really appreciate our customer support and positive feedback is always a bonus, especially for babies!

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com