Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 82
  • Total: 82
samash.com

My guitar stories

Started by Scarebear, April 21, 2014, 01:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarebear

Recent posts here at Guitarist Guild have made me remember why I got into the guitar in the first place. I also have a passion for writing (not necessarily very well though). So I've combined the two into a new article series I've called Scarebear's Guitars (on account of the guitars being mine). The article series began with my Ibanez RX-20 story, moved on to the Magnum story and finds itself now at the C Giant stage of the story. I'm fairly sure this is the order I purchased the guitars. It's been a while since this story began and the details are fuzzy at best.

There will be more to come and I'll try to remember to update this thread when I get around to telling the next story.

Every good guitar should have a story. Feel free to share yours here too.
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

FollowingMyDreams

look forward to your stories scarebear  :tup:

Scarebear

Quote from: FollowingMyDreams on April 23, 2014, 12:44:40 PM
look forward to your stories scarebear  :tup:

Thanks! :)

If my memory serves me correctly the next story should be about my Fender Squier Telecaster. I'd say my current collection really began with this guitar. This was when I knew I wanted to own guitars (plural).

Neutronic

You've got a sharp looking Ibanez! :D I bet it plays just as great!

Scarebear

It's one of my fastest necks. I love playing the Ibanez. The only negative may be the way I've got my bridge setup. If you rest your hand on the bridge and mute a lot you may just lose some skin ;)

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com