Donner Music UK
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,202
  • Total Topics: 1,651
  • Online today: 76
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 66
  • Total: 67
  • Mick
Guitar Center

IK Multimedia releases New official ENGL models in AmpliTube.

Started by Mick, April 10, 2014, 08:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

IK Multimediareleases new official ENGL models

New high-gain ENGL E650 and Powerball amps give players more
power tools for crafting their metal and rock tones in their DAW

April 10, 2014 -
IK Multimedia, the global leader in digital modeling technology, announcedtoday a new release of AmpliTube Custom Shop for Mac and PC thatincludes top models from THE high-gain German amplifier manufacturerENGL. These new models give metal and classic to modern hard rockplayers new high-end power tools to perfectly sculpt their tones intheir DAW.

ENGL E650
  The E650 all-tube amp head is an ENGL signature model that brings anincredible range of rhythm and high-gain lead tones from a dual modeamp. It delivers a vast array of tones from sparkling clean tobone-crunching distortion, and everything in between thanks to its twoswitchable channels with different gain ranges, a shared EQ section anda contour button that boosts the mid-frequency range between 200 and500k, and bright switches for boosting the upper treble range. The ENGLE650 conjures up classic rock-god tones from the 80s and 90s as well asheavy crunch and distortion for tomorrow's tone connoisseurs.

ENGL Powerball
The ENGL Powerball model is based on one of the most powerful modernhigh-gain amplifiers. It is highly regarded for heavy rhythm tones andits many sound-sculpting options. The Powerball model has two mainchannels, and then each channel has two different modes. Channel Ioffers "Clean" and "Crunch", and Channel II has "Low Lead" and "HighLead". It has the power and flexibility to create everything frommodern super high-gain leads to heavy crunch rhythms to ultra-clearclean tones.      

ENGL Cabinets
  The new AmpliTube CS release also features two matched ENGL speakercabinets: the E412 Standard and the E412 Pro XXL. These perfectcompanion cabinets are capable of rendering the complex harmonicstructure, razor sharp attack and massive low end thump of theamplifiers at their best, without losing anything in the midrangefrequencies.  

AmpliTube Custom Shop
  The AmpliTube Custom Shop for Mac/PC is a free DAW plug-in andstandalone app that gives players access to some of the mostsought-after analog and digital music gear. Once installed, it allowsplayers to browse collections of gear models from the world's topmanufacturers of gear including Fender®, Ampeg®, Orange®, Soldano®,Seymour Duncan®, Jet City®, Gallien-Krueger® and more, plus signaturegear from artists like Slash and the late Jimi Hendrix. Players can buyindividual pieces of gear using Custom Shop gear credits or entirecollections with gear credits or currency.      

Plugging In
  With IK Multimedia's range of interfaces for mobile devices and Mac/PC,getting guitar signal to AmpliTube is as simple as plugging into anamplifier. iRig HD and iRig PRO.are the newest digital interfaces that allow players to plug into aniPhone, iPad, iPod touch and a Mac or PC* and delivers pristine qualitypure guitar signal.

*Support using theASIO4ALL driver on Windows® XP, Vista, 7 or 8.      

Pricing and Availability
To access the new gear models in the AmpliTube Custom Shop, users needto download AmpliTube version 3.12, which is also a free update forcurrent AmpliTube owners, and is available for Mac/PC. The gear modelsin the Custom Shop are sold using Gear Credits and are priced between 5and 30 credits each. Gear Credit Packs start as low as $19.99/â,¬15.99(for 20 credits) and go up to $499.99/â,¬399.99* (for 1,000 credits).      

*Prices exclude taxes      

For more information about AmpliTube Custom Shop, please visit www.amplitube.com/customshop      

For more information about IK's range of interfaces and accessories foriPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac/PC, please visit www.ikmultimedia.com/interfaces      

Multimedia. Musicians First.
Via dell'Industria, 46 | 41122 Modena | Italy
 T: +39 059 285496 |www.ikmultimedia.com      

Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Neutronic

Cool amps! I've just tried them and they're as angry as they are in the promo video. ;D I especially liked the sound of ENGL E650. Oh, and there's a neat animation of "tubes" warming up. Great job, IK! :tup:

Scarebear

Quote from: Neutronic on April 12, 2014, 05:31:23 AM
Cool amps! I've just tried them and they're as angry as they are in the promo video. ;D I especially liked the sound of ENGL E650. Oh, and there's a neat animation of "tubes" warming up. Great job, IK! :tup:

I agree. I love that you can try before you buy. I already have the Powerball (love that amp). I may have to purchase the rest :)
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com