Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,190
  • Total Topics: 1,647
  • Online today: 84
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 55
  • Total: 55
samash.com

Guitar Wiring Harnesses

Started by Guitar Sauce, April 09, 2014, 08:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarebear

Great looking website! I like it (although I liked it and your work before the change). I hope 2015 is a good one for you. I may be back for another re-wire one day this year if I'm lucky.
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Guitar Sauce

Hey Jason, thank you  ;D I noticed you had given yours a revamp a while back too - looking sharp! What guitar are you looking to re wire?
Guitar Sauce - Guitar Wiring Kits & Upgrades

Scarebear

Quote from: Guitar Sauce on January 11, 2015, 05:16:52 AM
Hey Jason, thank you  ;D I noticed you had given yours a revamp a while back too - looking sharp! What guitar are you looking to re wire?

I have a Schecter that I'll be replacing the pickups on this year. I'm told I'll be able to do that myself. I doubt my skills ;)

But I also would love to upgrade the wiring on my Squier Telecaster (which has three pickups and a five-way switch). I may give you a call about that one this year :)

Guitar Sauce

Quote from: Scarebear on January 12, 2015, 12:44:21 PM

I have a Schecter that I'll be replacing the pickups on this year. I'm told I'll be able to do that myself. I doubt my skills ;)

I have faith!  :tup: But if you happen to end up burning yourself/causing a fire then just give us a call or shoot me an email, happy to help  8)

Quote from: Scarebear on January 12, 2015, 12:44:21 PM
But I also would love to upgrade the wiring on my Squier Telecaster (which has three pickups and a five-way switch). I may give you a call about that one this year :)

Funny coincidence - I have a customer looking for a new harness for his 3 PU, 5-way switch Tele at the moment (Modern Player Plus). He is considering having it wired a little differently so if it all goes ahead I'll let you know how it turns out. Could give you some ideas for yours

Scarebear

Funny coincidence - I have a customer looking for a new harness for his 3 PU, 5-way switch Tele at the moment (Modern Player Plus). He is considering having it wired a little differently so if it all goes ahead I'll let you know how it turns out. Could give you some ideas for yours

That sounds perfect. Keep me in the loop. I'll be interested to see what you end up doing.

Mick

Shaun, you've gone very quiet lately, Guitar Sauce still going strong?
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitar Sauce

Hey Mick,

My wife and I were overseas recently for 5 months or so. I had to wind things down with the business before we went away. But I am back on board now having dusted off the soldering iron  ;D

Mick

Shaun,  great to hear from you again.  Glad you're back and all's good.  :tup:

Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com