Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 64
  • Total: 64
samash.com

PRS PRIVATE STOCK

Started by GuitarStarTV, April 01, 2014, 06:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuitarStarTV

Just a thought....has anyone seen or played one of these guitars before. They look amazing & I must say if I had the money I would definitely own 1.
Who here would spend that kind of money on a guitar? We are talking around £8000 - £10,000
Here's a snap of one for those who haven't seen them
Check out my pages @
www.facebook.com/TVGuitarstar
www.youtube.com/TVGuitarstar
www.twitter.com/guitarstar_TV
www.instagram.com/guitarstartv

Scarebear

Not without a lotto win ;) Nice looking guitars though. I quite like the look of the Dave Navarro signature model PRS.
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

GuitarStarTV

Quote from: Scarebear on April 02, 2014, 04:52:22 AM
Not without a lotto win ;) Nice looking guitars though. I quite like the look of the Dave Navarro signature model PRS.

Yeah there are some lovely ones mate but us mortals just can't get one without a big cash win!
Check out my pages @
www.facebook.com/TVGuitarstar
www.youtube.com/TVGuitarstar
www.twitter.com/guitarstar_TV
www.instagram.com/guitarstartv

AtrumKithara

That is a nice looking guitar, and I am sure it is great quality and sounds really good.  Well out of my affordability range.

I wonder if the people who buy a guitar like that actually play them or just collect them though?  It seems crazy to me to buy something like a guitar just to put it in a case and not touch it.  Exception would be if it was already played and of significant historical value, like the stuff you see at Hard Rock Cafe or a museum.  But what if you do play it and scratch it or worse?  Do you get insurance for a guitar like that?
www.atrumarte.com  - Unique instruments for unique musicians.

Mick

I'd have to have a really, really big win on the lottery before I would part with that sort of money.  Nice though, very nice.  8)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com