Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 118
  • Total: 118
samash.com

And the winner is..

Started by Mick, March 02, 2014, 09:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

And the winner of the AmpliTube 3 competition is.... Neutronic.

Congratulations you've bagged yourself a full version of AmpliTube 3, and 300 free credits to buy some addons for it in the custom shop.  Well done.

If you can send me a PM, and give me your name and email address, I'll get things rolling.  :tup:

Prize very kindly donated by IK Multimedia
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Scarebear

Congratulations to Neutronic! That's an awesome prize.

What gear do you buy with 300 credits?! So many options :o
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Neutronic

Wow... ;D I'm so happy to hear that! Huge thanks, Mick and IK!! I've PMed you.

@scarebear thank you and that's a great question ;D One thing I know for sure - I can't go wrong no matter what I end up choosing. IK stuff is great!

Hinfrance

Scarebear

Quote from: Neutronic on March 03, 2014, 05:24:25 AM
One thing I know for sure - I can't go wrong no matter what I end up choosing. IK stuff is great!

That right there is a perfect answer ;D Make sure you let us know what you buy. Especially if you like it. Then I'll know what to buy next time I buy credits :)

Neutronic

Quote from: Hinfrance on March 03, 2014, 08:19:17 AM
Congratulations!

Thank you! :)

Quote from: Scarebear on March 03, 2014, 11:29:55 AM
Make sure you let us know what you buy. Especially if you like it. Then I'll know what to buy next time I buy credits :)

Sure! :) I'm currently having lots of fun with Orange amps. They sound just as good as they look! Also, I'm thinking of getting the Vintage Compressors bundle. I heard IK updated them recently and people seem to like them a lot. What's good is that IK lets to try any model for 14 days prior to purchasing them. So to sum things up in a meaningful word - sweet! ;D

Mick

Glad you're enjoying your prize.  You received your activation codes then.   ;)  I also have the Orange amp pack, and like it a lot. :tup:

Now all I have to do is come up with an idea for the next competition. Want something really simple this time, perhaps one easy question.  Any ideas guys?

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Scarebear

Quote from: Mick on March 08, 2014, 04:05:45 PM
Glad you're enjoying your prize.  You received your activation codes then.   ;)  I also have the Orange amp pack, and like it a lot. :tup:

Now all I have to do is come up with an idea for the next competition. Want something really simple this time, perhaps one easy question.  Any ideas guys?

Perhaps you can share a track you make using the Orange amps and let the forum members name the track you create. The winner could be chosen by you or the forum members. Easy! ;)

Mick

Quote from: Scarebear on March 08, 2014, 09:21:50 PM

Perhaps you can share a track you make using the Orange amps and let the forum members name the track you create. The winner could be chosen by you or the forum members. Easy! ;)

Nice idea, but you're assuming that I can actually play the guitar, they wouldn't have a hope in hell of naming what I played lol..  :D

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Scarebear

Quote from: Mick on March 08, 2014, 10:22:00 PM
Nice idea, but you're assuming that I can actually play the guitar, they wouldn't have a hope in hell of naming what I played lol..  :D

Haha! OK, I'll put my thinking cap back on. I'm sure someone will come up with a good suggestion otherwise.

Mick

I think all we need is a question,  just something simple to get the members name into the thread, so it can be entered into the draw tbh.  ;)

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Neutronic

Quote from: Mick on March 09, 2014, 09:19:10 AM
I think all we need is a question,  just something simple to get the members name into the thread, so it can be entered into the draw tbh.  ;)

Alright, I've got a super simple question - "What color is IK Multimedia logo?" Or here's another one - "How did IK Multimedia name their guitar interface adapter for iOS devices?" On the other hand, if you want to raise some hot debates you can ask the all-time trickiest "How much would could a woodchuck chuck..."  ;D

Quote from: Mick on March 08, 2014, 04:05:45 PM

I did! :D Everything went very smoothly. Thank you once again! As of amps, I also really like Slash's Marshalls. They are just terrific!

Mick

Quote from: Neutronic on March 09, 2014, 04:37:32 PM

Alright, I've got a super simple question - "What color is IK Multimedia logo?"

Thanks. Actually that's not a bad idea.  Ask the question, and a leave a (you can find the answer here) link to IK Media's site.  Wonder if I'll get complaints for discriminating colour blind people from the competition though.  :D

Glad it all went smoothly for you.  Are you running it in a DAW, something like Reaper, or standalone?  I haven't (I don't think anyway) tried Slash's Marshalls yet.  I'll check them out.  ;)

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Scarebear

You are both way kinder than I'd be :)

It's an awesome prize. I'd make people work a bit harder for it. Something like "The IK Multimedia logo is based on the Japanese ideogram for which word?"  ;)

Neutronic

Quote from: Mick on March 09, 2014, 04:50:12 PM
Are you running it in a DAW, something like Reaper, or standalone?

Both! :) If I want to simply jam then I fire up the standalone version, but if I want to record/test something then I insert it on a Reaper track. By the way, Amplitube does wonders not just for guitars/bass but pretty much for any source you can imagine. The amount of "colors" it provides is impressive, to say the least!

@scarebear I ended up spending a big chunk of credits on T-Racks CS Grand. The effects are top-class!

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com