Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 147
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 145
  • Total: 145
Gear4Music

And the winner is..

Started by Mick, March 02, 2014, 09:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarebear

Quote from: Neutronic on March 10, 2014, 05:53:23 PM
@scarebear I ended up spending a big chunk of credits on T-Racks CS Grand. The effects are top-class!

Nice! I just used some credits for the T-RackS CS Deluxe. I have very little understanding of the tools and their full use, but I did use them to master (I use that term loosely) this track on the weekend.

scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Neutronic

Quote from: Scarebear on March 12, 2014, 11:30:50 AM
Nice! I just used some credits for the T-RackS CS Deluxe. I have very little understanding of the tools and their full use, but I did use them to master (I use that term loosely) this track on the weekend.

The Deluxe collection is very good as well. Aside from the obvious use of the tools, the Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter is great on the master track for "gluing" purposes. In fact, the hardware (Fairchild) IK modeled for the plugin has been used in studios all over the world literally for decades. Just like the Vintage Tube Program Equalizer (Pultec) which is great for broad strokes EQing.

Now, a pro statement - the waveform of your track looks big so the mastering process went well! ;D

Scarebear

Quote from: Neutronic on March 16, 2014, 12:21:17 AM
Now, a pro statement - the waveform of your track looks big so the mastering process went well! ;D

Yes! I'll keep doing what I'm doing :)

I hope you're still enjoying your credit purchases.
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Neutronic

Quote from: Scarebear on March 16, 2014, 12:46:42 AM
I hope you're still enjoying your credit purchases.

I am, thank you! Hope you're having heaps of fun with your Deluxe collection as well. :)

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com