Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 188
  • Total: 189
  • Mick
Gear4Music

Mixing/Mastering Home Recording Artists

Started by skyscraper, March 07, 2014, 05:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyscraper

I'm interested in mixing and/or mastering for home studio recording artists! (Singer/songwriters & bands in any genre of music)  Many people are on budgets and I'm offering a service that can help do this inexpensively with professional results.  Do your mixes lack clarity & punch or are they just not BIG & polished like commercial music? If you have recordings that need help from pro-mixing & the powerful tools of an audio engineer I can help.  I have great techniques/hardware/software to make your own production reach that "pro" direction that you're looking for.  Working with people through music to achieve great mixes with superior sound quality is my interest and goal with this post! Nothing more and nothing less!  Music tracks, stems or entire songs can be easily transferred free & digitally through dropbox and a paypal payment is not due until I digitally deliver your finished song/project!  From rock to acoustic music to industrial, take it to the next level by getting in touch & I work hard on handing you the results your looking for.   I have before and after samples of my work for people to check out online too!  Please message me with your project needs for more information.

Scarebear

Out of curiosity what files would you work from? Reaper packages?
scarebear.rocks - terrible guitar playing verbalised as terrible writing.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com