Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 114
  • Total: 114
Gear4Music

AmpliTube 3 Competition.

Started by Mick, February 01, 2014, 06:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hertsfield

1. 31 Amps
2. Modena
3. Additional amps from interesting builders - Cornell, Lazy J, Laney, Blackstar, Dumble!

skyscraper

1. 31 Amplifiers
2. Modena, Italy
3. Empress effects (ex. Multidrive pedal has parallel fuzz/o.d./distortion with optional high/low pass filters on each effect all in one stomp), TC Electronics have versatile pedals also with multiple options like "flashback" delay (2290,ana,tape,dyn,etc) and as some of us posted on the IK site: Dumble Amp please...yes its expensive  :tup:

ADHDguitarist

What a great contest, I love Amplitube but don't have Amp 3 yet. so....

1) 31 amps
2) Modena, Italy
3) EVH5150III the 50w head (which to me sounds slightly better than the other two versions) expanded Marshall selection, Fuchs Blackjack, a couple of Big Muff variations (Triangle, Rams Head, Violet, Civil War), Colorsound Powerboost, BK Buttler Tube Driver, SamAsh Astrotone Fuzz, Way Huge Red Llama

aanaad

1) 31 Amps
2) Modena, Italy
3) Would love to see the legendary Klon Centaur pedal ( or even the newly released Klon KTR )

Bad girl

1. 131 amps 2 modena italy 3. Vox and line 6 amplification and a multi array of effects and tones. Other than that a great set up :tup:

Bad girl

Sorry autocorrect is my nighmare 31 amps.

Neutronic

1. 31 amps
2. IK Multimedia is based in Modena, Italy
3. The Moogerfoogers. All of them! ;D and the Moog Ladder Filter as a Rack FX module.

Mick

OK, as you can all see the competition is now closed.  I will announce the winner very soon, as soon as I've drawn the name from the hat. 

Thanks to all that entered, and good luck.  :tup:
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com