Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 134
  • Total: 134
Guitar Center

EP

Started by Tearing Down The Skyline, December 15, 2013, 03:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tearing Down The Skyline

EP
We should be in the studio again this month we hope to finish off a couple of tracks, record a couple more and hopefully have a couple of tracks released to you guys by New Years, ready to leave our mark 2014!  :D
We will keep you updated on upcoming shows or studio updates and more on our facebook page, twitter and did i forget to mention here to?  :tup:
Head over to our facebook page or our reverbnation page to hear a couple of tracks pre-released one as an instrumental and the other as a small teaser so you can grasp our sound! :tup:

A bit of infomation on the band!
We have 5 members;

Liam Swarbrick - Vocals - Liam likes to use his ''50's microphone'' which is pretty cool, he doesn't have much gear but he doesn't need the gear.

Taylor Wolfy Merralls - Lead Guitarist and Backing Vocalist - Taylor uses either his Dean (rarely) or his Ibanez s420 with inf 1+2 humbuckers which has a great sound adding to his line 6 Spider IV amp and his standard Microphone, all the gear together including leads etc... Cost up to £800 - £900 brand new! Something things may be cheaper now but that was the cost at the time.

Matt Walton -Rhythm Guitar - Matt uses his Ibanez s420 (MATCHING GUITARS) with a line 6 amp to my knowledge and has a recording set up in his room, use for a home studio but for now we are using Cris Ramos studio. His gear set up cost up to the same depending on prices!

Callum Stammers - Drummer - Callum uses quite an average sized kit but sadly I dont know the makes of his equipment, but all i do know, all his cymbals and kit must of cost up to a £1000 maximum and £300 minimum i'd say, but he uses a double bass pedal as he needs it for the intense fast drum beats in our songs.

Chms Meakins - Bassist - Chms (No - one cares about the bassist ;) im kidding) But he has a Luna bass he plays which costed around £900-£1000 at the time and a Johnson Bass amp, his bass is pink, beautiful and ready to go ;D

Bio:
We started in 2013 together after a long hard time of Taylor finding a reliable line up, after 3-4 months of being together we've moved quickly but well! We all enjoy it and have a passion for music, but reverting back to the routes of the finalized line up, Taylor and Liam started a band Undead Orchestra in 2012 and it went awful, no one was reliable, eventually the name was changed, a full line up was found with the help of Chms Meakins ''Yeah ill be your bassist'' (Baring in mind not knowing what to expect at first practice after 2 weeks from when he joined) Then, he knew Callum Stammers so he rung Callum up and to my memory this is how it went but either way he joined, we were successfully getting closer to a full line up but we were struggling with a rhythm guitarist but a few days later Taylor and Chms were speaking, to my knowledge Matt over heard we needed a guitarist, Matt told us he plays guitar, so things left off from there and from around August to now!

Please support us at:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tearing-Down-The-Skyline/301197079901247
https://twitter.com/OfficialTDTS
http://www.reverbnation.com/tearingdowntheskyline
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVYaQHrW-omh3CnStf9HPTQ/videos

Connor Baxter

Just gave you a like, and listened to some of your material, its wicked lads! I like the raw sound of the Ibanez's!

Tearing Down The Skyline

Cheers bro, thank-you for the feedback! We are currently looking for quite a few shows we hope for after January, as we are having a slight halt for Christmas as the band would like to spend time with family's but we will still keep you updated!

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com