Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 208
  • Total: 208
samash.com

Pedal Parts Ltd - UK-based effects pedal kits and PCBs

Started by pedalparts, October 29, 2013, 11:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedalparts

Hi all

heads-up about my world of pedal kits - shop.pedalparts.co.uk

yes, sorry about the 'shop' prefix - long story involving the way the store back-end works. don't sweat it  ;D

Lots of kits available (around 60 right now, and more added regularly), along with other bits and pieces for your pedal builds - nice knobs, 3PDT, jack sockets, mojo components.

Only UK supplier (that I know of) of Belton Bricks for your reverb builds.

All PCBs are professionally fabricated to the highest quality, and I use the parts I sell in my own builds, so I can vouch for them.

Pop on by, or hook up at facebook.com/PedalParts, twitter.com/Pedal_Parts or instagram.com/pedalparts

I also make pedals as Gimp FX

cheers

Lee / Gimp

GuitarSav

Hey Pedal Parts,
How would I get on your news list so when you come out with a new product? I would love to keep your new posted on my blog! Also, I love the whole Idea of not already built pedals, it makes it so it is cheaper for an individual if they can't afford pedals, and also gives someone something to do!

Best Regards,
Austin Newton

pedalparts

hi austin

you can sign up for email news here:

http://eepurl.com/Dpf2X

i only send them now and again, so no constant 'buy my stuff' spam

thanks for the kind words. i saw a need!

cheers

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com