Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,191
  • Total Topics: 1,647
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 83
  • Total: 83
  • Google
samash.com

@connor_baxter Planet Waves NS Micro Headstock Tuner

Started by Connor Baxter, October 02, 2013, 11:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Connor Baxter

The Planet Waves NS Micro Headstock Tuner. Where can I start!? its a brilliant piece of kit and here's why!

http://www.planetwaves.com/pwProductDetail.Page?ActiveID=4115&productid=592

Features:

Built-in piezo transducer picks up instrument’s vibration rather than sound
    Improved software for faster response and improved accuracy
    Tri-color reversible backlit LCD screen makes it easy to tune in dark environments while allowing mounting in front or behind headstock
    Wide calibration range (410Hz to 480Hz) and visual metronome
    Compact design blends into the aesthetics of instrument while adding considerably less weight than other headstock tuners
    Tunes acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos and other stringed instruments

These features make a simple yet effective tuner that works well for any guitarist's tuning needs on stage, in the bedroom, or even on Brighton beach in front of the waves like me if that's your thing!

I really want to emphasize here how tiny and awesome it looks that it can fit snug onto any Guitar, Bass, and even Uke headstock with ease, and no chance of falling off if your jumping around and headbanging.

The Flip Button is great as you can turn the display upside down if you like the tuner underneath your headstock where its out of the way, or on top where you can show off this tiny piece of awesomeness!

This tuner also has a great feature that allows you to activate a metronome with adjustable Tempo, allowing you to practice your chops and rhythm without annoying your buddies or the people around you! i also found that a visual metronome compared to a sound one is pretty cool as it allows you to visually follow a groove say if your onstage with your drummer and your in ear monitors cut out!!!!

The tuner uses an easy to read display that follows:

Red (Out of tune)   :o
Yellow (Nearly there)  ::)
Green (Nice One!)  :tup:

All in all this is a great tuner for anyone that needs something that's simple to use, reliable, pocket sized, and great for the price (Perfect for poor students!  ;) )

I Recommend that everyone should give these a go and see what you think, you won't regret it! will be interested to see what you guys think.

Thanks a bunch

Connor Baxter

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com