Donner Music UK
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,194
  • Total Topics: 1,647
  • Online today: 113
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 130
  • Total: 130
Gear4Music

Introducing Myself.

Started by Austin, September 02, 2012, 07:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austin

Hey my name is Austin Newton! I play Acoustic Guitar and I love reviewing Gear. I have had my website for the last 4 months and it has been a hit and a great success so far. Check it out at ... I Live in California and I play guitar every Monday and Friday for my Youth Group Called "YoungLife" I will probably be posting a few contests in here once a month so check it out and I look forward to be talking to all you guys and getting to know you!

Skhilled

Either your site is not working or the link you posted is not correct.

Austin

To get to it easier, click on the gear review button up top!

GuitarGuarddog

Former touring guitar player,retired in 1992,33+ years playing.Now I just play for myself and my wife and to annoy the neighbors as much as possible

Austin

Hahaha! Love It! If you can, can you post your own thread !? And write what you want us to call you and just basic stuff! Glad you JOINED :)

Mick

Quote from: GuitarGuarddog on September 05, 2012, 02:33:10 PM
Former touring guitar player,retired in 1992,33+ years playing.Now I just play for myself and my wife and to annoy the neighbors as much as possible

Hi GuitarGuarddog, and welcome to GG.  Hope you hang around and join in with the fun.  :) 
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Skhilled

Quote from: Austin on September 03, 2012, 04:03:30 AM
To get to it easier, click on the gear review button up top!

Got it, thanks. :)

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com