Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 115
  • Total: 115
Guitar Center

Fender Fuse

Started by Hinfrance, August 26, 2013, 06:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

Seek and ye shall find - got a patch for my Mustang 3 called 'empty' so it can be used with effects processors with no amplifier modeling, and as a clean USB recording interface. Result!

Fender Fuse is bl**dy marvellous  ;D 8)

Does anyone else on here use Fender amps that are Fuse compatible? My delight with my Mustang 3 continues to grow, not least because of the Fuse software.

Mick

Quote from: Hinfrance on August 26, 2013, 06:59:10 AM
Seek and ye shall find - got a patch for my Mustang 3 called 'empty' so it can be used with effects processors with no amplifier modeling, and as a clean USB recording interface. Result!

Fender Fuse is bl**dy marvellous  ;D 8)

Does anyone else on here use Fender amps that are Fuse compatible? My delight with my Mustang 3 continues to grow, not least because of the Fuse software.

So you're still liking the Fender Mustang lllâ,,¢ then H. Glad to hear it the software is good too.  It's still on my wishlist.  So is a lot of other stuff.  lol..  About time you recorded something, and stuck it up for us to listen mate..  ;)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hinfrance

Recording, mmm, no there's a thing. The Mustang came with Ableton Light and I have had a muck about with it a little. I also got a Steinberg app (Sequel 3) with my Zoom pedal. Haven't been able to make that go at all yet - mind you I was so exhausted after what must be one of the most convoluted product authentication regimes ever devised I had no strength left to actually run the programme.

I have an audio latency issue which I haven't managed to sort out yet; not had the time. And my closed back headphones died. Also haven't tried midi recording yet either. The good news is that I do still have my old 12:8:2 recording desk from the 1990s (with a few slider knobs missing), the bad news is that I don't have anywhere to put it yet, although a rack system with suitable space on top for the mixer is planned that will have to wait until the autumn. 8)

And, of course, I play like a pig with arthritis.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com