Donner Music UK
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,198
  • Total Topics: 1,649
  • Online today: 97
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 85
  • Total: 85
Guitar Center

Making money from your website, blog, or social media.

Started by Mick, April 21, 2013, 08:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Did you know it's very easy to make money using your website, even on Twitter and Facebook now using Viglink's Anywhere tool.  If you are posting on twitter or Facebook or somewhere outside your own website, then use the Anywhere tool, which can be found on their website under the products menu.

This Anywhere tool can also be used on your own site, but that said, if you install the provided API code to your website template file either manually, or by installing one of the provided plugins for the various site software platforms, then it will automatically affiliate any link you, or your users post in your forum or blog.  If you turn on the link insertion feature, then it can turn certain words in to links automatically, for example if you were to type ebay, or amazon they will turn into affiliated links.

Viglink also runs a affiliate system, you simply add a referral link anywhere on your site, or post it up on twitter, Facebook etc, anyone who signs up you’ll earn 35% of Viglink's commissionfor the first year.  Just share your unique link which can be found in your account settings after you sign up.  My affiliate link is below, so if you are thinking of giving it a go, please do me a favour and go via my link.

Check it out here, http://www.viglink.com/?vgref=69877   Even better it will cost you nothing. Give it a try.  :tup:

Any money you earn can be paid directly into your Paypal account, there's also other options should you wish to use them, and they are outlined on the Viglink website.   

This system is highly recommended, and works better for me than any of the other affiliate systems I've tried in the past.
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

SJG

Don't just use VigLink though as there are many other techniques out there. I will say that I have made the most money with a forum in 2 hours once selling ads to direct advertisers. There are more than 50 ways to earn revenue for a websites and that is just the ones I can think of.
Shawn Gossman
Occasional Picker

Mick

I don't charge my advertisers at the moment. Still can't give the space away. lol..   :doh:

Tried Amazon on my other site, but that was a disaster, and adsense did work but it was very slow, I'm guessing that one relies heavily on traffic.

I'd be interested in some of the other 50 methods you mentioned.  ;)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

SJG

Quote from: Mick on July 23, 2013, 09:13:19 PM
I don't charge my advertisers at the moment. Still can't give the space away. lol..   :doh:

Tried Amazon on my other site, but that was a disaster, and adsense did work but it was very slow, I'm guessing that one relies heavily on traffic.

I'd be interested in some of the other 50 methods you mentioned.  ;)

There are tons of ways to earn revenue online. I have two blogs that I post articles in daily and I can share them with you if you want? They could help you out.

Amazon would be great but as an Illinois resident, I can't use it :(
Shawn Gossman
Occasional Picker

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com