Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 196
  • Total: 197
  • Mick
  • Google (AdSense) (3)
Gear4Music

Hi all

Started by paulnoise, April 17, 2013, 10:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulnoise

Hey everyone, I'm a natural 4 stringer but have recently shifted to guitar from bass, currently playing bcrich Warnock and an antoria deluxe hollow bodied tele with p90s.
Amp wise I have a Peavey bandit 112 (Sheffield)
Pedals Zack wylde and a boss ds1
For those interested in my dark side I play a Peavey t40 (1980 issue) and a nikki sixx epiphone blackbird through a Peavey firebass 700 head and cabs. 
I think I covered everything there.:-)

Sent on the move using Tapatalk 2

paulnoise

I forgot to mention I'm based in England, have been playing bass 16 years and guitar on and off the whole time also. I also committed a cardinal sin of marrying a drummer, but she makes a good sandwich :-D

sent on the move using tapatalk

Mick

Hi paul, and welcome to guitaristguild.  :tup:

Also, thanks for making a few posts, and a review in the forums, actually I wish others would do the same so we can get the forum buzzing a bit. Always a bit tricky getting a new site going.  ;)

Rgrds

Mick

PS: you've got a nice list of gear there, making me jealous. lol..  8)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Mick

Oops, forgot to say, don't forget you're welcome to post links to your music  / website, anything.  And if you have twitter / facebook etc then also add links to those if you like.  You can also add them to your profile on here too.  ;)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com