Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 114
  • Total: 114
Gear4Music

@RiftAmps Rift Amps

Started by riftamps, March 31, 2013, 11:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riftamps

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Chris and I have started offering my versions of classic amplifiers to a national audience. You can visit the website at www.riftamps.co.uk where you can get more information.

I'm starting out with three models, the Tweed Champ, Tweed Deluxe and Princeton Reverb. All amps are point-to-point handwired, not a PCB in sight. Nothing comes close to a real valve/tube amp.

I hope to introduce a few more designs in the near future, mainly an 18w Plexi, a JTM45 and a 100w Master Volume Plexi. Also working on a 150w all-valve Bass head, but still ironing out a few issues on that one!

Would love to get your feedback on any other repros that you'd like to see, Bandmaster and Bassman maybe?

Thanks

Chris @ Rift Amps

Mick

Hi Chris, and welcome to guitaristguild.com  :tup:

Thanks for joining and posting.  Your Amps look great, hope your link here helps you to sell a few.  Got any sound clips, demo's to go with those ?

Rgrds

Mick

PS: Remember to keep us updated with any news, new amps etc.  ;)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

riftamps

Hi Mick,

Thanks for the supports, great website btw!

There are some studio quality sound clips and video demos coming soon, will get them added to the site when they're ready.

Chris

Mick

Quote from: riftamps on March 31, 2013, 12:41:46 PM
Hi Mick,

Thanks for the supports, great website btw!

Chris

Chris, no problem, site is a tad slow atm, it needs more members like yourself to get things moving.  We'll get there eventually I'm sure.  ;)  I also regularly tweet the posts made here by the members for a little bit more exposure.

I'll look forward to the sound clips and demos.  :tup:

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Sleeping Dog FX

Hi Chris.

Thats some nice looking amps you have there!  :tup:
Well done and welcome to the forum  :D

Cheers
Michael
www.sleepingdogfx.co.uk
Cause and FX

riftamps

I've uploaded some sound clips for my Tweed Champ to the website - http://riftamplification.yolasite.com/5f1-champ.php

Thanks

Mick

Really nice tone on the Tweed Champ, thanks for posting the link.  :tup:

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

riftamps

Hi All,

Just a quick update....things have been going crazy! I've introduced a load more models to my range, all at customer requests including more BF and Tweed Fenders, 18watters etc.

Loads of video demos being filmed at the moment so keep an eye out :)

Just wanted to thank Mick @ Guitarists Guild for helping me take my brand to a national audience...couldn't have done it without you!

Thanks

Chris @ Rift

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com