Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 125
  • Total: 125
Gear4Music

Guitar Tricks and Tips - Fresh Look

Started by Guitar Tricks and Tips, March 21, 2013, 10:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guitar Tricks and Tips

Drop by and take a look at our new redesigned site! It also has a new gallery section too.

Check it out here - http://www.guitartricksandtips.com

Thanks,

GuitarTnT

Mick

Checked out your new site mate, very nice indeed.  :tup:

I notice your banner isn't displaying in your signature.  Do you want me to host it and edit the address for you?  It wouldn't be a problem, let me know.  ;)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitar Tricks and Tips

Cheers! Thanks for your offer, I'll get it back up. I need to re-design a new one first. Once I have would it be possible for you to update the scrolling ad you have for GuitarTnT?

Mick

Quote from: Guitar Tricks and Tips on March 22, 2013, 06:34:30 PM
Cheers! Thanks for your offer, I'll get it back up. I need to re-design a new one first. Once I have would it be possible for you to update the scrolling ad you have for GuitarTnT?

Sure no problem, I was going to ask you about updating the slider one.  Size for that one is 468 x 130 pixels.  I can resize if needed.  :tup:

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitar Tricks and Tips

Quote from: Mick on March 22, 2013, 06:42:15 PM
Sure no problem, I was going to ask you about updating the slider one.  Size for that one is 468 x 130 pixels.  I can resize if needed.  :tup:

As you will see I've updated my signature. You can use this for the slider, thanks for your help!

Mick

Quote from: Guitar Tricks and Tips on March 23, 2013, 04:37:12 PM

As you will see I've updated my signature. You can use this for the slider, thanks for your help!

Thanks, slider should be updated now, (hopefully)  :tup:  Although I need to change the order, yours seems to be displaying last now for some reason.  ??? OK fixed.  You might have to Ctrl + F5 to see the changes.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitar Tricks and Tips

Quote from: Mick on March 23, 2013, 06:33:25 PM
Thanks, slider should be updated now, (hopefully)  :tup:  Although I need to change the order, yours seems to be displaying last now for some reason.  ??? OK fixed.  You might have to Ctrl + F5 to see the changes.

Doesn't seem to be displaying correctly, just getting a thin white vertical line where your slider should be.

Mick

Quote from: Guitar Tricks and Tips on March 24, 2013, 01:35:10 PM
Quote from: Mick on March 23, 2013, 06:33:25 PM

Doesn't seem to be displaying correctly, just getting a thin white vertical line where your slider should be.

:doh: Hmm, it's working fine for me.  What browser are you using, and was it working before I edited the slider??  I just tested in IE9, Firefox and Chrome. all working fine.  ???

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitar Tricks and Tips

Quote from: Mick on March 24, 2013, 01:52:02 PM
:doh: Hmm, it's working fine for me.  What browser are you using, and was it working before I edited the slider??  I just tested in IE9, Firefox and Chrome. all working fine.  ???

Yeah it was working fine before your edit. I just use firefox, current version.

Mick

Quote from: Guitar Tricks and Tips on March 24, 2013, 02:22:39 PM
Quote from: Mick on March 24, 2013, 01:52:02 PM

Yeah it was working fine before your edit. I just use firefox, current version.

My fault mate, just remembered looking at your screen shot, I have two blocks running, one for the front page, and one for the forum.  :doh:  I'll go fix it. two secs.

Edit: Should be sorted now, thanks for pointing it out.  :tup:

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitar Tricks and Tips

Quote from: Mick on March 24, 2013, 02:33:44 PM
Edit: Should be sorted now, thanks for pointing it out.  :tup:

No worries, all good now. Sorry I'm going to be really annoying, I wasn't totally happy with the banner I created. Could you update it with he new one I have made? Apologies!

Mick

Quote from: Guitar Tricks and Tips on March 24, 2013, 02:59:40 PM

No worries, all good now. Sorry I'm going to be really annoying, I wasn't totally happy with the banner I created. Could you update it with he new one I have made? Apologies!

No need to apologise, it's not a problem.  ;)  Have you edited the one in your signature, since yesterday?

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitar Tricks and Tips

Quote from: Mick on March 24, 2013, 03:48:16 PM
No need to apologise, it's not a problem.  ;)  Have you edited the one in your signature, since yesterday?

Yeah I just updated it today. A little tweak but a lot better  :) Thanks!

Mick

Quote from: Guitar Tricks and Tips on March 24, 2013, 03:51:51 PM
Quote from: Mick on March 24, 2013, 03:48:16 PM

Yeah I just updated it today. A little tweak but a lot better  :) Thanks!

Done mate.  Might need Ctrl +F5 to see it.  :tup:

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com