Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 303
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 214
  • Total: 214
samash.com

Hello from Killer Guitar Rigs!

Started by KillerGuitarRigs, July 31, 2020, 04:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerGuitarRigs

Heyo, hello from sunny Florida, home of Killer Guitar Rigs.

KGR is a new site but built on the success of our 13k and counting Instagram page.

We have a ton of gear reviews, buyer's guides, and a few interesting pages about topics like obscure speakers and what guitars were used on the Alice In Chains album Dirt.

Come check us out!

BTW, I added a link back to this board here. Thanks!

Mick

Hi KillerGuitarRigs, and welcome to Guitarist Guild.   ;)

Just been checking out you website, you have some awesome content on there which I'm sure everyone will find very useful.. 

So thanks for sharing and for adding a link back to here.  I'm now off to have a look at some more of your site.  :tup:

Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

KillerGuitarRigs

Quote from: Mick on July 31, 2020, 11:12:20 PM
Hi KillerGuitarRigs, and welcome to Guitarist Guild.   ;)

Just been checking out you website, you have some awesome content on there which I'm sure everyone will find very useful.. 

So thanks for sharing and for adding a link back to here.  I'm now off to have a look at some more of your site.  :tup:

Great! Thanks Mick. I'm ramping up the content at the moment - just added a list of the best delay pedals on the market - so hopefully there's a couple of things in there you like, or will be soon - let me know if you have any thoughts!

KillerGuitarRigs

For anyone who's interested, we've added a TON of new awesome content. We've got some fun articles about the picks Angus Young and James Hetfield use, a long detailed rundown on guitars and basses for kids, an explaination of OHSC, a how-to for a DIY Capo (we've all done it!), a review of the Fender Mustang I V2, plus some top 10s for things like wall mounts, guitar toolkits, beginner guitar starter kits and way more.

But if you read only one thing, check out this super in depth article I posted yesterday about all the gear used on Rage Against The Machine's debut record - that article has blown up and people are digging it!

Come say hi!

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com