Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 136
  • Total: 136
Gear4Music

Review--The Best Acoustic Guitars For Recording (Studio Quality)

Started by Mick, December 12, 2019, 06:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

The Best Acoustic Guitars For Recording (Studio Quality)

Searching for acoustic guitars with that guaranteed recording studio quality? Whether you’re going to the studio for the first time and want to treat yourself to a new guitar, or are putting your own home/commercial studio together and want to […]

The post The Best Acoustic Guitars For Recording (Studio Quality) appeared first on Guitaarr.

Source: The Best Acoustic Guitars For Recording (Studio Quality)
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

shannonrichards

Quote from: Mick on December 12, 2019, 06:04:55 AMThe Best Acoustic Guitars For Recording (Studio Quality)

<p>Searching for acoustic guitars with that guaranteed recording studio quality? Whether you&#8217;re going to the studio for the first time and want to treat yourself to a new guitar, or are putting your own home/commercial studio together and want to [&#8230;]</p>
<p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="https://guitaarr.com/guitars/the-best-acoustic-guitars-for-recording-studio-quality/">The Best Acoustic Guitars For Recording (Studio Quality)</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="https://guitaarr.com">Guitaarr</a>.</p>

Source: The Best Acoustic Guitars For Recording (Studio Quality)

I'm in the market for a new acoustic guitar with studio-quality recording capabilities, so I'll definitely check out your post on the best options. Excited to find the perfect fit for my studio needs!

Mick

Quote from: shannonrichards on November 17, 2023, 10:23:57 AMI'm in the market for a new acoustic guitar with studio-quality recording capabilities, so I'll definitely check out your post on the best options. Excited to find the perfect fit for my studio needs!

Hi and thanks for posting.  To be honest that list will probably need updating, I'm betting there some new contenders that should be worthy of a mention now.
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

shannonrichards

Updating that list will take considerable time and effort. Good luck on that endeavor of yours.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com