Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,173
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 43
  • Google (AdSense)
samash.com

Guitar parts page.

Started by Mick, June 22, 2019, 12:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Just experimenting with some ideas for new pages on here, starting with a page listing some guitar parts which I found on amazon.com  Their US site has a neat feature in their Associates program which lets you build product grids, and then provided you with the code for easily adding to your website. 

I have added some of these grids here  https://guitaristguild.com/index.php?page=guitar-parts Like I said, just testing this at the moment, but looks like a handy way to display some cool gear.  On this page I've rounded up a selection of guitar parts.

Unfortunately I can't find the same features on the amazon.co.uk site for some reason, hopefully it will turn up eventually.
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Joom

A computer once beat me at chess.  As it turns out, though, it was no match for me at kick boxing...

Mick

Quote from: Joom on June 22, 2019, 01:03:00 PM
Good idea, Mick...

Thanks Joom.  ;) Not sure exactly how to put this to good use yet, still thinking on it.  ;)

Think the site needs a good bit of sprucing up and reorganising. I'll hopefully upgrade the forum software to SMF 2.1 at some point as well.
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com