Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,191
  • Total Topics: 1,647
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 71
  • Total: 71
Guitar Center

Hey hey

Started by Axeplyr1968, November 25, 2012, 10:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axeplyr1968

Whats up everyone? Shawn here saying hey hey   :D
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
Genghis Khan

Mick

Hi Shawn, and welcome to GG.  Thanks for joining, sorry it's a bit quiet here atm, slowly trying to build up the member numbers.
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Axeplyr1968

No prob, I don't plan on going anywhere.... Been in a lot of things that are just getting started... best place to be is in the beginning  ;)
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
Genghis Khan

Mick

Quote from: Axeplyr1968 on November 25, 2012, 11:07:03 PM

No prob, I don't plan on going anywhere.... Been in a lot of things that are just getting started... best place to be is in the beginning  ;)

Cool, that's a great way of looking at things.  ;)  So I gather you are a Harley rider.  I don't have a bike myself, but my brother and his missus both have Harley's  8)

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Axeplyr1968

I got a street glide cvo and Sucker Punch Sally Bobber... Been riding since I was a kid...  :tup:
Genghis Khan

Mick

Cool..  8)  Think my bro's is a Dynaglide, and his missus rides a sportster.   Myself, I've had many bikes over the years, but only dirt bikes.  ;)

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Axeplyr1968

I love the dyna series, grew up riding a super glide.  started in the dirt, first bike was a 75 honda xl 75
Genghis Khan

Hinfrance

I gave up the two wheeled thing after about a million miles and an argument with some armco, which I lost  :'(

Mick

Quote from: Hinfrance on November 26, 2012, 10:37:34 AM
I gave up the two wheeled thing after about a million miles and an argument with some armco, which I lost  :'(

I didn't know you were a biker H  8)  See I learn more about you guys all the time.  :D

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Axeplyr1968

I will give up my two wheels when I am dead..  8)
Genghis Khan

Guitarglasgow

I love my bikes too! Sadly the weather in Scotland prohibits all year riding and I can't afford a car AND a bike, so car it is for now. Until I make my fortune! I used to ride a Yamaha FZR600.

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com