Donner Music UK
Members
  • Total Members: 328
  • Latest: Millrat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 4,172
  • Total Topics: 1,635
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 836 (January 21, 2020, 09:59:16 PM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 89
  • Total: 89
Guitar Center

Hello from the UK

Started by Hello_sailor_effects, May 08, 2019, 05:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello_sailor_effects

Hello, hope you are all well?

My names Joe, I run Hello Sailor Effects.

This is mainly a hobby at the moment but I'm hoping to take it further after I finish out my last 6 years in the Royal Navy, I've served 16 years so far.

I absolutely love guitar effects (no surprise there ha) and gear in general, I'm not a hugely intelligent builder by any means but I make up for that with more of passion and attention to detail in my pedals.

I'd love to get involved in this great forum.

Joe

Hello Sailor Effects

Hello_sailor_effects

Heres some of my work

Hello_sailor_effects

A few more

Hello_sailor_effects

If I'm annoying anyone with these pictures please tell me to stop ha

Mick

Hey Joe (see what I did there).  ;)

Welcome to Guitarist Guild.   I did wonder how the name Hello Sailor came about, now it makes perfect sense.  Your pedals look interesting, are they all original ideas or based on existing effects out there?

I've thought about trying to build a pedal or two, but it would have to be from a kit, as my electronics knowledge isn't too good. 

Thanks for sharing.  And don't hesitate to post up any demos, or new releases to your range.
Thank You, "[you]" For Reading This Post.

Guitarist Guild
Camera Craniums
TGMF

Hello_sailor_effects

Hi Mick cant go wrong with a bit of Hendrix  :)

Most of my pedals are old designs taken further for example I add in a mini transformer to allow the vintage germanium transistor to be driven by other pedals

Some of the kits available today are fantastic, I'd advise anyone to try Jeds Peds they are great quality

Thanks mate much appreciated

Joe

Guitarist Guild is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to guitaristguild.com